Saturday, November 29, 2008

gratitude

wade • jack • daniel • luke • parents • sisters • brothers • in-laws • family • friendships • healthy body • testimony • home • exercise • mind • good food • patience • good books • church • clothing • service to give and receive • sports • book club • gardening
• decorating • hobbies • teaching boys • laughter • country • etc…

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Sweet! It's truly a blessing to have gratitude for what you have.

Shauna Hardy said...

Cute post! We did sort of the same thing for family night...I should have posted them on our blog too!

Nicole said...

Good post. I love you lots and you are one of my best blessings. Thanks!

Kim Ward said...

I like the post and the new background. I have been out of the blogging world for awile since the computer problems and am happy to be back.