Friday, November 7, 2008

Tagged! Fourth Folder Fourth Picture.


I was tagged by Leslie. I'll use this as a chance to add to my blogs about favorite people. This is the picture from my fourth folder and fourth picture. This was in 2003 in Michigan at the Henry Ford Museum in Deer born Michigan. Wade, Jackson, Mom, Dad and I went to Michigan to go through the temple with Jocelyn. I was very excited for Jocelyn and I needed to visit her in Michigan. It was very hard for me to have Jocelyn away for so many years. I am lucky she moved back but my kids are the ones who are really lucky. She is so great to them and they love her so much. Daniel named her among one of his favorite's just today. Our entire family loves Jocelyn and it is so nice to have an extra sister.

She and I have been friends since ninth grade. We always lived in the same neighborhood but we weren't friends until then. She hated me for some reason. We have made many great memories and I feel so lucky to have her in my life. I look forward to my early evening phone call each day. I'm usually cooking dinner and she is driving home from work. She is one of the most important people in my life and teaches me so much. These are my favorite things about her.

  1. Loyal.
  2. Honest sometimes a tad to honest with me. She calls me on my crap.
  3. Brave-Tries new things.
  4. Fun. She really loves to have fun and is not a party pooper.
  5. Loud really the loudest!
  6. Smart. I would have never made it through Geometry without her.
  7. Happy and always smiling.
  8. Well read. If you ever are looking for a good book suggestion call her.
  9. She has Poise. She handles difficult experiences with grace.
  10. Beautiful. She has great style and has definitely not lost her Mojo.
Thanks Jocelyn for the many years of friendship.

5 comments:

Leslie said...

I'm glad this Tagged help you post what you loved most about Jocelyn. It's great to have friends that you love.

Heather said...

Joc is a dream. She is lucky to have you and your family too.

Jocelyn said...

Thanks Jess...I feel very lucky to have you and your family in my life...this blog had be teary eyed first thing this morning. Love Ya.

Kim Ward said...

Joc is great and we are all lucky to have her. I love that she will be silly with me ie moon goddess moments. Joc you are the best!

The Taylor Family said...

I am sorry this is so random, but with the men in my family we totally would have ended up at the ford muesum too! Oh yes, we have been to the Mustang, Shelby plant in Las Vegas! 4th folder forth pic, I did it too. So funny and I love how random it is!