Saturday was Wade's 33rd birthday. I just want to wish him a Happy Birthday. I love him so much and he is so good for me. He is one of the kindest people I know. He always looks out for people and wants to help them. I'm grateful for his example. He is so good to both of our families and very unselfish with his time. I couldn't ask for a better dad for my boys. I appreciate his humor and the fun he brings into our home. I'm so glad I married him.
We celebrated his birthday by opening presents first because it is always to late by the time we get home at night the kids need to go to bed. Wade put up my parents Christmas lights in exchange for babysitting while we went to the crappy BYU game. It was fun even though we were heckled. Sunday we had my family over for dinner and last night we went to dinner with Wade's family. He was also able to golf which is rare in November and he shot a 79! His best yet. He got some good gifts and we had a fun time. We are so glad we have him. I love you Wado!
7 comments:
Happy Birthday WADE!
He is definitely a keeper.
Happy Birthday Wade.....
You and Jess have definetly made each other better over the years....no matter what that other girl said. Jess is lucky to have such a good husband and father to the boys. :)
75" babies ROCK! You have truly blessed with a wonderful man as a husband.
Also HAPPY THANKSGIVING! Hope you have a great holiday!
Happy Birthday Wade! We should celebrate at Zinn Bistro!
Jessica hope you all had a good day. We are proud of you and Wade. The things you do make me happy
Way to go on the golf score Wade! David had already informed me. Happy Birthday and thanks for all you do for our family.
Post a Comment