Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The Winner is. . .


Shoe # 2 is the winner. First this is the winner because it was my favorite. Second because it went on sale. Third because my opportunity to contribute to the GNP by spending is about to seize. Barack Obama is our President and he is going to raise my taxes (and yours too don't fool yourself) and I figured I only have a few more purchases before I must become a true saver. I can do it.. I come from a long line of savers Mom, Grandpa, and the ultimate frugal Grandma Phyllis.

The shoes look great they arrived just a few moments ago. I am very excited about the shoes and I am hopeful about the President. Not my choice but apparently everyone elses. That is the beauty of this country...everyone gets to vote.

6 comments:

Jocelyn said...

I LOVE THEM..I LOVE THEM...I LOVE THEM. It was good choice to buy your cute shoes now before we are all required to wear a government uniform and regulation shoes. In the future, purchases like this will probably land you in the Gulag. :)

Leslie said...

LOVE THEM and those the one I chose too! Have fun using them!

Heather said...

Cute shoes Jess. What do you wear them with?

Kirstin Schmidt said...

Good choice! Then you can wear them with everything and dress them up or down! Be sure to show off the bows they are the best part!

Kim Ward said...

Very cute, and I think you can wear them with most things, dresses, jeans, right?

The Taylor Family said...

I am to much of a slacker lately and have not been blogging lately so I missed the voting, but I do enjoy the winner! Winner, winner chicken dinner!!!!!