Thursday, November 6, 2008



Halloween is turning into a favorite holiday. I think having kids just makes everything better. I love watching the excitement that they have and feeling their energy. Daniel has been dressing up for the last month. Nicole found a Buzz Light-Year costume in Las Vegas and it has been such a hit. He is so animated and when he is in the costume becomes Buzz. It is about worn out but I finally had to tell him Halloween is over and we need to put it away. I won't be surprised if that is what he wants to be again next year.
Jack was a vampire. He was a vampire two years ago and loved it so he decided to repeat which is fine with me. That is one less costume to make. I hope he is like Michael and Jason and always wants to be Dracula. He is against make-up. He doesn't want to look like a girl.
Wade was a cowboy. This is not such a stretch but most people don't know that about him. Our bishop at Trunk or Treat commented on how real is shaps and spurs looked and I told him they are real and he wore them last week. He is wearing them again today. The moustache was fake and he will never have a real moustache. I think they are creepy. (Sorry moustache men)
I was Snow White. My mom has always wanted me to be Snow White so her wish was granted about 20 years late. Jocelyn is the costume lady and I just use her hand me downs. Next year I'll probably be a witch.
We had many fun activities. A family party at my house, Trunk or Treat, and regular Trick or Treat. It was a marathon but we had a great time. Thanks family and friends for a great Halloween.

8 comments:

Kim Ward said...

Jess thanks for the fun party. I feel lucky that our family is as close as we are. I hope it will always be this way.

Turpin Times said...

Looks likes fun!

Jocelyn said...

This was a lot of fun Jess. I love the pics of all the kids and of course "Snow White".....

Leslie said...

How Fun! I love the costumes especially the Snow White and Elvis!
I thought it was funny about Jack being the same thing for a couple of years cause I finally put a stop to Isaac being Harry Potter for the fourth time!

Jen said...

That looks like a really fun halloween party. Gotta love it!

Ryan & Holly Willard said...

Your kids were so cute on Halloween. I keep laughing at Daniel saying, "To infinite and beyond." the entire time we were trick or treating. I love Emily's costume, I didn't even recognize her.

Nicole said...

Does anyone remember the talking phone that said "Hello, I'm Snowwhite? It was a very fun party.

Heather said...

Great costumes. Looks like fun times were had by all!