Thursday, April 15, 2010
April Fools
Jack was so excited for April Fools this year. He couldn't wait to play jokes on people. The joke he played on me was toilet papering me. He hid toilet paper all over my bedroom. He put it in my bed, on my lamps, and in my armoire. He literally took almost every roll of toilet paper in my house and stuffed it somewhere in my bedroom. Luckily he didn't unroll it...but Luke did. He was hoping people would go to the bathroom and wouldn't have any toilet paper but he neglected to take it off the actual rolls. Jack is hilarious and loves to make jokes. He went through this routine several times throughout the day. By the time he went to bed I was glad April 1 only comes once a year. As he went to bed he whispered to me that I hadn't found it all and to look in my "Wardrobe". Who says that? He reads too much. I found about 30 rolls in my "Wardrobe". The next day I got a phone call from Emily asking me if I had been April fooled. Apparently Jack told Landon to do the same thing only Landon unrolled the paper. I think Emily is the one that got April fooled!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I love Jackson's personality.
That is the cutest picture of Luke!
So cute, I love April Fools as well and this year I was so busy the day came and went and I forgot to play any jokes.
I love all the toilet paper in the 'wardrobe.' You can tell he loves to read.
Jack is so hilarious! I think it's funny that he told Landon to do the same and Emily got the worst of it. Jack knows if he would have unrolled the paper he would be BIG trouble.. haha
That is hilarious!!! Jack is so
smart, funny and creative
He is a crack up. I love that Landon did the same thing.
Funny boy!
Post a Comment