I can't believe Jack has turned 6. My life is so good because of this little boy. This year he began Kindergarten. I was a little nervous for him because he is a little shy but he out grew that much quicker than expected. The first little meeting with Mrs. Armknecht he had all 4's except penmanship and participation he had 3's. She told him that he needed to try to participate more. Term 3 his report card was all 4's except penmanship and social behavior (talker). He loves school and is super fun to talk to. He learned to tie his shoes and each day seems bigger. I always joke with him and tell him to stay little. He responds with I can't but I'll always be your baby. Yes he will. I love him.
Jack's loves & interest at 6:
He loves playing soccer and baseball. Swimming & Art Lessons
Going to school each day and riding in a car pool (it's the little things).
Movies & t.v: Chronicles of Narnia, Star Wars, Sandlot, and Backyardigans (he still loves it)
Playing with swords, light sabers, bakugans (I think these are dumb),
Working with his dad in the garage.
Reading books with mom, dad, and Daniel.
Going for yogurt. Checking out You Tube & playing DS.
Dislikes: Cleaning up & salad.
7 comments:
I thought Isaac was the only one who liked YOU TUBE!! Maybe because he watches me laugh at it all day long!! Jack is quite the comedian and is fun to talk to!! On kids day I have the hardest time not laughing at him. He brings out the happiness in all the kids!! He's one smart cookie too! Thanks for inviting Isaac to his party. Isaac told me that Mrs. Olsen told us to use our good manners. I hope he wasn't misbehaving!!
Happy Birthday Jackson!
Love that boy. He is definitely yours with 3's on penmanship and social behavior. But oh dear, he doesn't like salad? What a treasure he is. I think it's time to make cookies at my house again.
They are growing so fast. IT seems like they will all be gone so fast. We love Jack and are glad he is in the family.
Happy Birthday Jackson, thanks for the great party.
Jack is a very good boy. I love you buddy. Think of me giving you a huge hug and sloppy kiss. Take it even if you don't want too.
Jack it was a good party. I am glad I am your grandpa. Baseball will start soon and I will watch you play.You have done a good job Jessie
Oh my gosh, can he be that old?!? What a cute boy and awesome mom you are!
Post a Comment