I am personally against the Census. I think they should ask just the ONE question. How many people were living or staying in this house??? Why do they need all the additional information? Am I in jail? Uh...shouldn't they know if I'm in jail? I also think the Census is racist. They have so many categories and why does it matter? I also don't think they should need to know if I have a mortgage or not. They need my phone number in case they don't understand an answer....you just check a box what is to understand? And if you need help filling it out well then you are to damn dumb to count as a person! I am bitter and have had to turn it over to Wade so that I won't get taken to jail. Wade told the boys I would never be President and neither will they because of their Mom's big mouth! Oh well!
Sorry for the rant!
Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I have not received mine yet but I couldn't agree more with your comments. You crack me up!
You're hilarious. Michael got it from the mailbox, filled it out, and sealed up the envelope before I even got to see it. Guess I'll have to wait and see if I'm lucky enough to open the mail in 2020. Do you think we'll even have mail then? Hopefully for your sake, we won't!
Ours is done and I was a bit annoyed too. And I don't really get annoyed that often, well about that kind of stuff anyway!
Agreed!
Post a Comment