I have thought about my Mom a lot this week. I am so thankful to my mom for so many reasons. This week in particular I am so grateful for the confidence which she gave me. She taught me to carry myself well and to believe in myself. She always told me how smart, beautiful, fabulous, talented...etc. I was even if maybe it wasn't true. It wasn't that she didn't recognize my faults or insecurities she just didn't dwell on them. I have always been fairly comfortable in my own skin and I know that's because my mom taught me to be happy with myself. No matter what anyone thinks of me I always know my mom thinks I'm great and that is enough.
She has taught me so many important things. My mom works harder than any other person I know. She doesn't doddle. There is no wasting time at her house. Sometimes I don't want to talk to her first thing in the morning because I know she will already have everything that I will accomplish in the day done by 9:00 a.m. She follows rules. She is fun and has a great sense of humor. She is a bargain shopper but she doesn't buy crap. She is very smart and loves to read. I am so thankful for all she has taught me and that she continues to teach me. My boys love her so much and I appreciate the time she spends with them. Even though she is very busy she is very willing to watch my kids for me. She is a fantastic homemaker and wife. I love my relationship with her. We talk everyday and I love it. Thanks mom for being so great to me and my family. We love you so much.
6 comments:
Kathy is a great lady. I think confidence is one of the greatest gifts you can give your children. I feel really blessed to know you and in turn know your mom. She has been a wonderful influence in my life, and continues to be.
we are very lucky to have such a great mom. she's the best.. fun,smart, and hard worker. i love you mom and will try yo make you proud.
She is the best. I love you mom.
That's a great gift to instill in your children and your mom did a great job with you!!!
What a good tribute to your Mom!! She sounds a lot like my Mom! Confidence and Independence is the best thing you can instill in your children!!
Jessica what a nice compliment. You are lovely in every way. Love MOM
Post a Comment