Monday, May 18, 2009

Proven winner

St. Ives Apricot Scrub is a staple in Wade's shower. He has been using this since before we were married and he loves it. My normal scrub was not in the shower and so I just borrowed Wades and I really liked it. It leaves your skin looking good and feeling fresh. This particular kind also has alpha-hydroxies and the exfoliating beads so you get double duty (anti-aging). I base half of my review of anything based on smell and this smells good. For under five bucks it's worth using. I think it's a little harsh for everyday but perfect for once a week. Thanks Wade for the beauty tip.

6 comments:

Brandice said...

Awesome beauty tip! Justine uses the same stuff and she loves it, too. Here I am trying to pawn off my pro-activ on her, but apparently she already knows the secret. Thanks for the convincing argument that beauty products do not have to be expensive to be efficient. Your skin is beautiful, by the way.

Heather said...

What were you doing in the shower? I thought the tub was the only way for you.

Julie Keddington said...

What is your normal scrub that you like?

Jen said...

I used that once upon a time, I will have to check it out again.

Leslie said...

Wade is smart because that's is in my shower too with Freeman's Sugar Body Scrub Pomegranate and I love them.

Jocelyn said...

I love this stuff....use it all the time. Looks like I will need to start asking Dr. Olsen about all my skin scare and spinkler questions.