Happy Birthday Jason! I'm totally copying my sisters but I thought I'd better pay tribute to my big brother. I have lived with Jason twice in our adult lives and so I think I know him pretty well. Jason is a great guy who doesn't want anyone to know it. He is very tender hearted and loves his family (don't tell anyone). He has been living with me and my family for a while and he spoils my boys. When I brought Luke home from the hospital Jason was very helpful and always wanted to hold him. I think he was surprised how a baby can completely change a home for the good. They are so close to heaven and I think you can feel it. He definitely fell under the baby spell.
Jason always watches the news and my boys love to bug him while he is watching so now he records the news so he can play with them. They play catch (in the house...yikes), read books, wrestle, and basically make lots of noise (he is the loudest person). Jason loves See's candies. He has been buying these butterscotch candies for years and has had to make several trips to the dentist. Now he brings them to my boys. They are so excited when he brings home a box of See's.
Thanks Jason for being one of the funnest people I know. You add a lot to our family and our home. We love you!
6 comments:
Everyone is posting 3 in one day. Nice tribute to Jason.
Good thing there is a dentist in the family! I do have to admit Jason has the best oral hygiene in the Larsen family...or he did the last time I saw him! Please remind him of that so he will feel good and have something to brag about! How fun it must be for your boys to have him around.
Jason is a great brother, and son. I worry sometimes it is always thinking how to spent big money. Love, MOM
The boys and Jason are smart. Those little See's candies are amazing. I see now why Daniel can eat a whole box in one day.
BTW....I will consider this documentation in print/post of Jason's "loudest person" title as confirmation of what I have always said...he is LOUDER THAN ME! However, I will also take to opportunity to challenge the title by increase my volume. :)
Happy Birthday Jason! I do love to sneak in the pantry for a bite of Jason's chocolates.
Post a Comment