oday
was a busy, crazy, hectic, wonderful day. I woke up at 5:20 a.m. to go to the gym with Cheri (this is a new concept for us). While in my office (my closet), I pulled out a puffy vest I hadn't wore in a while. To my utter delight I found my keys I lost two years ago. My car was only two months old and I was already using the spare. I have never made another key and I haven't lost my keys since but today I found them. It has been bugging me for the past two years and I have scoured my house. I've moved the fridge, looked through all my coat pockets, in shoes, etc.... hen
I went to Dan's Halloween parade at Miss Sue's, Michael's craft store(not my thing), lunch with Wade and my Mother-in-law, babysitting, Jack's Halloween party, helping my Mom pack for her cruise, dinner, cleaning, and my programs (it's Thursday). I'm a home body and so days where I spend little time at home I usually want to pull my hair out but today I found my keys and I can finally quit wondering!
I went to Dan's Halloween parade at Miss Sue's, Michael's craft store(not my thing), lunch with Wade and my Mother-in-law, babysitting, Jack's Halloween party, helping my Mom pack for her cruise, dinner, cleaning, and my programs (it's Thursday). I'm a home body and so days where I spend little time at home I usually want to pull my hair out but today I found my keys and I can finally quit wondering!
7 comments:
I love the story about the keys. That happened to me once, but I didn't have a spare. I had to have the car towed out of my garage, down to the dealership, and $90 for each key later I could finally drive it home. About 2 weeks after that I found the keys in one of Chloe's plastic storage bins she uses for her markers. I think I must have dropped them there when I was putting away her markers from church. It ALL starts with the markers at church....
I saw Daniel and the other kids come out from the pre-school party today. Drew was home sick, and we were watching all of them run up and down the sidewalk laughing and being silly. It was so cute! I love that part of pre-school next door... in the summer I can hear them out in back playing and it makes my whole day. Oh, those little happy kid sounds disappear WAY too quickly. Loved Dan's costume.
Its so good to see Nicole is live and well! I thought you were talking about her in your title! Please come back to the blogging world, Nicca, we miss you!
Funny....you just founded lost treasure...great for you! Halloween parties for the kiddies are so much fun!
I was excited to see the picture of Nicole too. Glad you found your keys, I've done that before.
Jess, I found the keys to car in my pocket once too, after we had debated about paying forty bucks to have another one made. That must be the best business to be in.
Sounds like you had a busy day, hopefully you get to enjoy the weekend! Happy Halloween!
jeSS HOW DID YOU DO THOSE DECORATIVE T'S THEY ARE CUTE. ARE YOU LEARNINING HOW TO DIGITAL SCRAPBOOK? i NEED SOME LESSONS PLEASE.
Jessica,
I am glad that you found your keys. Think about me loosing Jason Suit now that is a problem. Lucky it wasn't 2 years until I found it. Love, MOM
Post a Comment