Sunday, December 5, 2010
30 Days of Gratitude: Day Two-Sunday naps
I love having early church and then taking a nap. Even if it is only for 30 minutes but preferably more. I usually lay by one or more of my boys and we snooze. All of my boys are great sleepers like Wade. The problem is if they don't get enough sleep they break down. Jack is now 7 and still sometimes take a Sunday nap. He will fight it but I will tell him to close his eyes for 10 minutes and he will be asleep. Daniel is fazing out the everyday nap but always on Sundays and at least two or three times per week. Luke is still a fabulous napper. He will sleep 2-4 hours everyday. He is so busy and wild that he desperately needs it. Often he will grab my hand and walk me to his room telling me he is tired. Sleeping is a trait I have learned to develop and now I love it. Sunday naps are special.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love that your family naps on Sundays.
Naps are NOT overrated.
Awesome...naps are heaven sent!!!!
I love the Sunday naps as well, not looking forward to 2011 when Church is at 1pm.
Post a Comment