Thursday, December 9, 2010

Day 6: Magic Window


I should have a picture of me for this but I don't.  I love the drive up window.  It makes my life so much better.  I know it sounds dumb but it's not.  Yesterday, I hit the bank, gas station,  and pharmacy all through the "magic window".  Taking kids into lots of places is exhausting and these places we don't have to go inside.  I go to the bank on average2-3 times per week and I'm so glad I don't have to take Luke inside.  Years ago, when my drinking began, I frequented Jiffy Stop in Kaysville everyday at least once.  Now I decide which gas station I will go to based upon the drive up window.  I sound lazy, but I really am not.  Lately I have enjoyed Kneaders, Atlantis Burger (they have delicious & healthy chicken skewers),  Walgreens (which I can't stand),  Pizza Factory, and IN-N-OUT.  These are all recently new to our community and they all have windows.  LOVE IT!  This is something simple that makes my life easier.  Now if the doctors office could come up with a window.

7 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Love the Magic Window. I am also in favor of a drive up doctors office...what a great idea.

Leslie said...

Awesome...magic windows are the best!!!

Jen said...

It is magic

Sarah said...

this is a crack up jess. You make me laugh. i must agree that the magic windows are meant for me too. I am rooting for a magic window at a grocery store where you can purchase 10 items or less- on those days where you just need bread, milk, cheese . . . wouldn't that be great? Nothing worse than dragging my kids into the grocery store (or target or walmart or anywhere.

Heather said...

Wait..Pizza Factory has a window?
Drive-thru doctor....not a bad idea!

Nicole said...

It sure does help.

Cheri said...

I didn't know Pizza Factory had a window.. good to know.