Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Baby Ruth!
Disclaimer: This is nasty & embarrassing.
Daniel is a trial. I love him dearly and he melts my heart when he looks at me but he is a trial. The child has had two disgusting moments two days in a row.
First we went to the Rec. Center yesterday. We were having a great time and then he yells I pooped my pants. Yikes! (Not the word I was thinking but I'm trying to keep it clean). He luckily was at the edge and almost out when he said this but GROSS! I apologize to anyone who swims or will swim at the Rec. Center. There was nothing floating and he stopped but GROSS! I had to clean him up and put on a diaper and wrap him in a towel. Then I had to wrap the disgusting crap and clothes in another towel. I had just bought new towels. I had rage. Nothing gives me more rage than poo. We left immediately and I yelled in the car, cleaned him up, gave him a spank, and ignored him for like an hour. I was FURIOUS! He is so into playing that he can't be bothered with trivial things like going to the bathroom. By the way I took him to the bathroom ten minutes earlier he said he only needed to Pee. Liar! Sorry to the Bott's. They probably won't go to the pool with us anymore and can you blame them?
Today was a much better day. We had swimming lessons (not at the rec. center I'm not showing my face there for at least two weeks), worked in the yard, cleaned the house, cooked dinner, bathed the boys, read books, they both read to me, and then it happened. Daniel ran in to go the bathroom one last time and realized he hadn't brushed his teeth. All the sudden he is bawling that he fell in the toilet. I run in there and he is soaked. He peed, then stood on the open seat to lean over and brush his teeth and stepped on the toilet paper holder so he could reach and splat he fell in the toilet. He is little but the toilet paper holder can not hold him. The toilet had not been flushed. Pee water everywhere. Off to the shower he goes for another cleansing. Ahh!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
I'm sorry Jess. Noboday likes poop, especially swimming poop. I miss you and want to go to Powell really bad. Daniel is a doll face.
Poor Daner! He is stinkin cute! Even when he stinks.
O.k. so I think I'm going to be reading about Candy and I get all excited. Good GARBAGE Jessica!! POOP!!! I am so sorry!! There is nothing worse then poop in pants that doesn't belong there!!! Especially when it's unexpected, and wet mind you!! I hope you went in the family restroom their and hosed him down!!! That darn Danner!! At least he is cute! RIGHT??
YIKES!!!Nobody can embarrass and tick you off , like your kids! But remember somewhere deep in your mind that you been BLESSED!!!
Jess. I'm laughing out loud. Seriously, we've come a long way since summers in your basement working on projects, haven't we? I'm sorry about the messes. Good thing you keep this blog to remind you of all the fun.
What a couple of days. There is nothing worse then pooped wet pants. It is so hard to get those wet swim pants off without poop getting every where. I'm sorry.
Daniel is just too busy to be bothered and then it is too late. What a guy he is so o o o funny you really can't stay mad at him very long. Love, MOM
Oh! I hear you! I was tending Mike's escrow officer's kids last week and the 3-year-old pooped her pants while she was out chalking on the driveway with Chloe. Cleaning up your own kid's poop is bad, but hello. I was about to vomit. I tried to scoop most of it out into the toilet, but it was pretty mashed in there, so I threw her pants and underwear in the washer. Even after the wash cycle, there was still poop floating around in my washer, but I just used my fingernails to grab the clothes and put them in a grocery bag and hand them to her mother. Then I ran my washer through two more empty cycles with just detergent and about a cup of bleach. It seemed to get it out, but oh my gosh. I was furious too. And I don't really feel the same way about this girl as you do about Dan, so I'm actually still a little grossed out by the whole thing. Sorry about your new towels.
I love your poop stories. I don't wish anymore bad things on you but I do get a kick out of all the poop drama that goes on at your house and I would be sad if it all ended. :)
ROFL!! Sorry, I have nothing else for you! Bad for you, very entertaining for me. I have a little story that might make you feel a little better. Just last week, I had just gotten CJ out of the bathtub and had to go grab the ringing phone before I got him dressed. I came back to find him squatting in my closet. HE POOPED ON MY CLOSET FLOOR!! YUCK!
Post a Comment