
Crystal Light has become one of my favorite things. Over the past couple of years I have consumed a large quantity of these. I buy it in the 2 Quart sizes and the singles. The singles are my favorite so I can switch flavors or go for energy. They have a couple of energy flavors that I love but Orange Sunrise and Pomegranate Lemonade are my favorite. I think they help me feel better and I for sure get my water when I'm drinking them. They all have different benefits and I don't know if they work or not but I surely get the Placebo Effect. They have them on sale and they sell the Lemonade flavor at Costco. Ocean Spray has recently come out with some Cranberry Flavors that are also sugar free and pretty tasty. This is a must if you have a hard time drinking your 8 glasses of H2O.
8 comments:
I will have to pick some of these up, as I struggle to drink all the water I should.
Crystal Light is my new go to beverage. Good tip.
When my co-worker was diagnosed with diabetes and had to give up the pepsi, she adopted crystal light. Good work Jess.
I love these too. When I first gave up soda there were lifesavers.
Wow, I cannot keep up with your furious posting! I will have to try these, I never drink enough water. Thanks for the tip.
YUMMY...our favorite too!
Good tip Jessica, I will have to get some. Love, MOM
The grapefruit flavor is my favorite.
Post a Comment