Jill and Wyatt moving was crappy. It was really sad to see them go. Kim moved the month before and so I knew how sad I would be and it just reminded me how much I miss her and how lonely we would be minus two siblings. We are really family oriented and so it is hard but probably good for everyone. I'm excited for Jill to be married again and she got a terrific guy. Scott is just a "good guy" and I think he is perfect for her. Wyatt is really excited to inherit a Dad and some siblings. Danny is sixteen and has been super great to Wyatt. We are excited for them but will miss them terribly.
During the move Jackson and Daniel both had swimming lessons. They were in the rain most days but I still think they made great progress. Jack is doing the backstroke and is really quite good. Daniel is more comfortable going underwater and I think he will take off this next year. Thanks Grandpa Mike and Grandma Sherie for the lessons. They took at the Salt Lake Country Club and were able to eat grilled cheese and M &M's everyday.
Jack also took art lessons and he always loves them. We couldn't take at any of the regular class times so Miss Chris said if Isaac, Truman, and Jack took she would let them have their own session. They loved it! They made some really neat pictures this time. The Cowboy is my favorite.
Finally we had a wedding at our house which required A LOT of yard work from us. My family helped out quite a bit in getting ready. Michael, Jason, and Wade all helped me stain the deck. We planted a TON of flowers and my mom helped me do that. Nicole and David came one Saturday and spent the entire day helping us work. We are really excited about how good our yard looks. It is surprising how much you can get done once you decide to do it. I also love flowers and planting and would much rather work outside than inside! The day of the wedding was the only decent day in June. I'm so thankful it was nice for the bride and groom and my yard work paid off!
Luke trying to keep dry. It rained everyday but two.
Now we are looking forward to the sun and the rest of the summer.
8 comments:
Busy, busy, busy. Luke is so dang cute! How did the mint brownies turn out?
I love the picture of LUke. Post some pictures of your yard. Sounds like a busy month, I love and miss you. Also post a picture of the cowboy, I would love to see it.
It was a crazy month. Now for the next crazy month.
I love the picture of Luke. I also want to see the cowboy picture.
What do you mean June was crazy it is the same every month. It seems that we keep really busy and everyday we have one more challenge to deal with. It has all been good. Love, MOM
Oh my goodness, Luke is adorable!
Life sure does get busy. Now summer is almost half over.
I want to see pictures of your yard! I'm glad the weather cooperated for you. Luke is a doll face. He is so big!
Post a Comment