
To keep with my theme for the week I'm wondering why people don't clean up their dog poo. I have a dog and her waste is located in basically one spot and she has a septic system to wash it away. I'm not saying everyone nearly die (like Wade) building a septic system for their dog but a bag would do fine. We are surrounded by dogs in this neighborhood and some people don't clean up after their pets. It's dog alley. If this happened once in a while I wouldn't care I'm not wound that tight but this is everyday and it is a minimum of three dogs! I'm so sick of it. Yesterday both of my brother's stepped in a fresh pile while loading some stuff and I had to go hose them off. Dog poo is wretched. So any suggestions? Mine so far have all involved me and some sort of weapon which probably isn't exactly the most humane approach.
Sorry Kim I just forgot. How about two in one day?
10 comments:
Sounds like France. We said if you stepped in it, you got treated to a patisserie. Maybe you could try that approach?
sorry I have no suggestion. I too think you should not let you dog poop in somoenoe eleses yard, and if they do you should have the courtesy to clean it up. I love you and looking forward to post number two for today love kim
Since you already excluded you and a weapon - I have nothing to help you.
I do hate to step in dog doo doo. You could be like the Roundy's and take a picture of them messing on your lawn and ask for a clean up. Love, MOM
Yah take pictures of the dogs pooing on your lawn and mail it to them along with the poo itself..:) the weather man put a sign out in front of his house that said please clean up after your dogs.. and he put some baggies in a container. but that only works if the owners are with the dogs when they poo. Maybe you could pay one of the neighbor boys to clean up the poo and smear it all over the dog owners car door handle.. :)
You could do what Keith has been known to do and fling it back into their yard with a shovel.
No kidding!!! It seems like asking nicely doesn't work with these people. I've scooped it up with a shovel and returned it to the owner in a neat pile on their own lawn - but maybe they'd appreciate your efforts a little too much. Maybe you should leave them a pile of baby diapers on their lawn and let them know you thought they wanted to exchange poo? Better yet, you could leave Daniels's swimsuit???
BB Gun scares the crap out of them and they will never poop on your lawn again!!! Or take a shovel pick it up and plop it on their doorstep and state "I think this belongs to you, next time would you mind cleaning up after your own dog!!" Good luck! Some people are considerate some people are just plain rude!
Amen!
You know how I feel about this...I've actually talked to her about it recently. Supposedly they will be getting a fence but who knows when that will happen.
Post a Comment